Meet The Team
David- Personal Trainer
David adopts a unique clinical approach to personal training, he has creative and productive techniques and is dynamic and enjoys coaching all forms of exercise. He is a confident, motivated and enthusiastic trainer who is always eager to stretch the boundaries of his clients.
David Specialises in body composition. And bases a lot of his methods and practice on Biosignature Modulation which has a huge influence on both muscle development and fat loss. David aims to manipulate hormonal activity through exercise routines, careful nutritional planning, supplementation and lifestyle adaptations.
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal training and nutrition
- Level 2 fitness instructor
- CYQ Circuit training Award
- BTS Body Combat Instructor
- Level 3 Diploma in Health Science
- International register of boxercise instructors
- City and guilds diploma in sports massage
- st Johns Ambulance first aid
- Level 1 award in teaching aquatics
- CYQ Level 2 Aqua Aerobics
Phillip- Personal Trainer
Phillip delivers sessions in a personable, clear and relaxed manner to make each training experience as enjoyable as possible for his clients. With his unique friendly, fun loving but no nonsense approach and love of health and fitness he has been noted as a delight to train with and always guarantees to meet targets. His favourite training methods include sports specific, corrective exercise and circuit training.
- Sports Diploma Level 3 NVQ
- Fitness Instructor Level 2 YMCA
- Personal Trainer & Nutrition Level 3 Diploma
- Combat Fitness certification
- Core Stability award
- Pre post natal exercise certificate
- Chair Based exercise for less abled people
Debora- Massage Therapist
Débora is originally from Brazil but has lived and trained here in the UK for the last 5 years. She is enormously passionate about what she does and has become hugely popular amongst her many satisfied clients.
Debora specialises in treating Sciatica and Sports Injuries but is also capable of giving a heavenly relaxing head to toe experience to die for! Feel free to contact her on
at any time about your specific needs and she will be only too happy to help you.
- Sports Massage VTCT Level 4 Diploma
- Advanced Body Massage VTCT Level 3 Diploma
- Swedish Body Massage VTCT Level 3
- Anatomy & Physiology VTCT Diploma
- Indian Head Massage VTCT Diploma in Holistic Therapies
- Advanced & Deep Tissue Massage Diploma
- Hot Stones Massage Full Body & Face Diploma
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage Diploma
- Emergency First Aid At Work Certificate
Jessica is a fun, bubbly health fanatic. She has been noted as one of the top Nutritionists in London. After getting a 1st in Nutrition at St Marys University London she embarked on her career with us and is currently writing a book for her PHD in fat loss. Jessica has a huge knowledge and compassion of food and health.
She is able to write effective meal plans and diaries including delicious recipes, designed to utilise body systems in order to obtain results, her speciality is writing fat loss programs and the level of progress she has reached with many of her clients in the past has made her a prolific and highly sought after professional. Jessica also works with us as a Yoga instructor and aerobic instructor.
- Nutrition Science- Bachelor of Science degree
- BWY Yoga Teacher Diploma
- YMCA Exercise to Music
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor NVQ
- Zumba Instructor Level 1
Lance- Sport Specific Coach
Lance works with us as well as coaching his football team, he has strongly motivational coaching techniques and is able to deliver a range of high quality drills and can design sport specific programmes for any sport, he can plan a successful expedition and deliver information on how to achieve the best results through various modules and experience, he specialises in consulting in, planning and running successful sporting tournaments, his main experience is in football, squash, badminton and basketball.
Working with athletes Lance is able to ensure they reach peak conditions by;
- Administering nutritional advice
- Giving injury rehab advice
- Developing psychology programs to help athletes overcome mental obstacles
- Aiding in correcting techniques through biomechanics
- Sports and Fitness Bachelor of science (Bsc) modules - applied sport psychology, psychology, nutrition, professional coaching, outdoor expeditions and survival medicine, sports development
- Sports and fitness foundation degree Fdsc; modules - fitness instruction, personal training, sports psychology, biomechanics, business management and theory, nutrition, sports psychology, coaching theory and practice, sports injury management
- Level 1 basketball and football coach
- level 2 fitness instructor
- Gym Management
- DC business academy- Leadership, conflict resolution, stress management
Vanesha- Personal Trainer
Vanesha was Brought up in New York City and has recently moved to London, she has many years of experience in Martial Arts and is trained in Shaolin Kung Fu, through this she has developed an advanced collaboration of martial arts and modern exercises, she is hugely positive and driven and believes that anything is possible to achieve. Vanesha focuses on one-to-one Personal Training with an emphasis on nutrition and also coaches our boot camps at the same time as working as a freelance beauty consultant.
- REPS Level 2 Gym and Fitness Instructing
- REPS Level 3 Personal Training diploma
- REPS Level 2 Exercise to Music
- REPS Level 2 Circuits